1. Wet the stone with water before use or not
2. Shape easily to fl at or curved surfaces
3. Clean gently to avoid scratching
4. Wash the stone if it gets very dirty and continue to clean
5. Rinse the stone with water and dry naturally before
6. It's not good for stainless steel and delicate surfaces.
Or test the stone in a small area before use.
Easily to remove built up grime or burnt of
food on the bottom of your griddle, Scour
away the most encrusted dirt and grease,
suitable for griddles, skillets, pots and metal
Made from 98.5% recycled material