1. Wet the stone with water before use or not
2. Shape easily to fl at or curved surfaces
3. Clean gently to avoid scratching
4. Wash the stone if it gets very dirty and continue to clean
5. Rinse the stone with water and dry naturally before
6. It's not good for stainless steel and delicate surfaces.
Or test the stone in a small area before use.
Remove the most grime on iron cooking
utensils, kitchen walls. Scours away
the most encrusted dirt and grease. Suitable
for griddles, skillets, pots, metal tools.
Can be used on badly charred pots, pans
and utensils etc.
Made from 98.5% recycled material