1. Wet the stone with water before use or not
2. Shape easily to fl at or curved surfaces
3. Clean gently to avoid scratching
4. Wash the stone if it gets very dirty and continue to clean
5. Rinse the stone with water and dry naturally before
6. It's not good for stainless steel and delicate surfaces.
Or test the stone in a small area before use.
Easily to erase stubborn dirt on tile floor.
The best grout eraser.
Scours away the most encrusted rust and
lime buildup, and shining surfaces.
Made from 98.5% recycled material